Our staff will be taking precautions in an effort to prevent the virus from spreading. As always, we are sanitizing using medical-grade disinfectants for our hospital and staff, and we are also taking steps to keep ill staff home and offering flexible reschedule options to patients who are feeling ill.
For more information and updates on COVID-19, please click here.
Updated November 29th, 2020
Dear DACC community,
Curbside service remains in effect.
We will be postponing our Sunday vaccine clinic for the month of December due to COVID. DACC will be opening additional appointment slots for those who need vaccines, call for an appointment.
We are committed to providing quality urgent care and service for your pet. In the best interest of our staff, Doctors and patients the following procedures have been put in place for all urgent care visits and appointments.
1. Call 303-595-3561 when you arrive for your appointment to check in, please provide vehicle color and model.
2. A technician will come to your vehicle with paperwork and will discuss concerns and patient history.
3. Your pet will then be brought inside by our staff so that the doctor and technician can thoroughly examine your pet.
4. After completion of the exam, your doctor will call to discuss the diagnosis and treatment plan. The technician or your doctor will provide an estimate and review any discharge medications.
5. You will then be transferred to a receptionist and they will collect payment over the phone.
6. Technicians will return your pet, invoice and medications to your vehicle.
If you have any questions before, during or after your appointment please do not hesitate to call us at 303-595-3561.
Prescription Pick Up and Ordering: If you are picking up a prescription refill please call 303-595-3561 when you arrive to provide payment information for your refill.
To simplify the ordering process, we encourage clients to utilize our online pharmacy. Click the “online pharmacy” link to order your next refill. Medication ordered online will be shipped directly to your home.
We kindly ask for your understanding and patience while we manage the high volume of calls and urgent care patients.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Contact Downtown Animal Care Center today!